What do you need help with?
Find answers to all of your technical and training questions
My Workouts Aren't Synced To the Correct Day on Training Peaks, Garmin or Zwift
July 25, 2023 4:17 PM
If your workouts aren't syncing to the correct day on your devices, check the following:
- Double check that the workouts show on the correct day in TrainingPeaks calendar
- Check that the workouts show on the correct day in Garmin Connect calendar https://connect.garmin.com/modern/calendar
- Check the upload timezone for your watch is set to what you expect. You can update this at https://connect.garmin.com/modern/settings/displayPreferences and then re-sync your phone / PC and your watch.
If everything is showing up as expected, but the watch is still not showing “today’s workout”, then it’s most certainly an issue with your Garmin device/settings.
Here are some more questions to help figure out what’s going on:
- Is it a specific type of workout that’s not appearing correctly (ie swim, bike, run), or is it all of the workouts?
- When you complete an activity, does it upload with the correct day / time into TrainingPeaks?
- Does your watch have the latest firmware? Your watch needs to be updated to the latest firmware to operate properly. You can find that under Menu > Settings > System > About
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Why don't I have a rest day in my plan?
Everyone is different, but it's not required to have a full day off every week to make solid progress and avoid injury..
Connecting MOTTIV to Zwift, Training Peaks, Garmin, Wahoo, Strava, Polar, Suunto, Coros, Apple, etc.
Full instructions on sending workouts to your devices and sending your data back to MOTTIV from your devices.
Change Imperial (MPH/lbs) to Metric (KPH/kg)
To change from Imperial measurements to Metric (or visa versa) in the MOTTIV training app...
How do I change my training hours?
To change your number of training hours per week...