What do you need help with?
Find answers to all of your technical and training questions
Credit card errors in the MOTTIV app
July 25, 2023 1:58 AM
From time to time, users get an error when entering a credit card in the MOTTIV training app when trying to upgrade to a Premium plan. There are a few common reasons this can occur:
- The credit card number has been entered incorrectly (this happens often using auto-fill; try typing the number in manually instead)
- The name you've typed in does not match the name on the credit card exactly
- The CVV code has been entered incorrectly
- Your credit card is expired
- An invalid or expired coupon code is being used
- A coupon code is being used and it has been misspelled
- FRAUD PROTECTION (see below)
If you have confirmed everything has been typed in properly, the next step is to contact your bank or credit card company to see if there's a reason the charges aren't going through.
To prevent fraud, many credit card companies and banks will block a charge from international companies.
As we are headquartered in Canada, your card may be blocking the charge due to it being classified as an "international charge". Call your credit card company or bank and ask them to allow charges to go through.
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Why don't I have a rest day in my plan?
Everyone is different, but it's not required to have a full day off every week to make solid progress and avoid injury..
Connecting MOTTIV to Zwift, Training Peaks, Garmin, Wahoo, Strava, Polar, Suunto, Coros, Apple, etc.
Full instructions on sending workouts to your devices and sending your data back to MOTTIV from your devices.
Change Imperial (MPH/lbs) to Metric (KPH/kg)
To change from Imperial measurements to Metric (or visa versa) in the MOTTIV training app...
How do I change my training hours?
To change your number of training hours per week...