What do you need help with?
Find answers to all of your technical and training questions
Something isn't working right in my MOTTIV app, what do I do?
July 25, 2023 2:22 AM
I've found a bug/error/problem in my MOTTIV app, what do I do?
If you encounter any of the following, please send us an email (you must include a SCREENSHOT OF THE BUG/ERROR, this is critical to allow us to fix the problem quickly) to let us know about:
- a bug or broken feature on the website
- a feature that isn't working properly
- a guided workout video that isn't working properly
In order to respond to any bug reports and fix them quickly, we need:
- a screenshot of the spot in the app where you're experiencing the problem
- information on what kind of device you're using (eg: iPhone 14, or desktop computer on Chrome browser)
To submit a bug report, please click here and you'll be taken to the submission form.
MOST ASKED QUESTIONS
Why don't I have a rest day in my plan?
Everyone is different, but it's not required to have a full day off every week to make solid progress and avoid injury..
Connecting MOTTIV to Zwift, Training Peaks, Garmin, Wahoo, Strava, Polar, Suunto, Coros, Apple, etc.
Full instructions on sending workouts to your devices and sending your data back to MOTTIV from your devices.
Change Imperial (MPH/lbs) to Metric (KPH/kg)
To change from Imperial measurements to Metric (or visa versa) in the MOTTIV training app...
How do I change my training hours?
To change your number of training hours per week...